The last time I roasted these beans I tried to roast 1 cup in a batch. That did not go well as the roast took over 19 minutes. This time I did three (3) batches of 1/2 cup each. I used the following roast profile which is close to the roast profile I use for Sumatra.
00:00 - 04:00, 375 F
04:00 - 06:00, 425 F
06:00 - 09:00, 450 F
It looks like it's snowing when roasting these due to the amount of chaff these beans produce. There was almost a constant stream of chaff emitting from the roaster during the roast.
The beans sat for 5 days before I made a batch of coffee. The coffee has a bit of ashen taste at the beginning and a slight nutty flavor afterwards. Not terrible but nothing exciting. Kinda bland actually. I'm going to try roasting the beans longer next time which I hope will take care of the 'ashen' flavor which I find unpleasant.